- Training Your Mind: A Long Term View
Do you have the right view? It is a profound question that applies to everything in life. Read more in this article.
- Training Your Mind: Self-Care
Do you know that having a self-care routine can help reduce stress and build resilience? What does “self-care” mean to you? What is your self-care routine? Read or listen more in this article.
- Training Your Mind: Self-Awareness
Self-awareness, a concept that mystics and philosophers have used for centuries, has recently become mainstream. Self-aware people are able to manage stress better, have higher […]
- Training Your Mind: Cultivate Patience – Building Relationships
The process of training our mind to build long lasting, loving relationships, is in essence the process of cultivating patience!
- Training Your Mind: A Practical Approach to Managing Stress
During a recent conversation with some friends about managing stress, an interesting topic came up about something that we have all experienced at times, “stress […]
- Training Your Mind: Cultivate Patience – Slowing Down
During the early days of my IT career, I could just put my hoodie up and lose myself in the code I was writing. Fully […]
- Training Your Mind: Managing Stress
Why manage stress? We all have experienced stress in different forms throughout our lives. Sometimes as a passing thought and sometimes as an all-consuming and […]
- Training Your Mind: How to start Reflection Practice?
I often get asked, how do I start Reflection practice? How did I make it a regular part of my life? Starting regular reflection practice […]